ROV Project Management
Project Management (Cost and Schedule Risk) allows users drawing project pathways (linear or complex-parallel tasks, and recombining projects). According to the latest project management requirements and methodologies, users can identify critical paths, model and estimate risks on cost and schedule through advance simulations and sensitivity analysis, determine probabilities of cost-schedule overruns, and compute cost-schedule buffers at various probabilities of completion.
ROV Project Management (Cost and Schedule Risk) is a technology provided by OSL Risk Management in a joint venture with Real Options Valuation Inc., which is integrated with Project Economics Analysis Tool (PEAT) to manage risk in projects development (activities, cost and time).
· Draw your project pathways (simple linear project tasks versus complex parallel and recombining projects)
· Analyse projects' WBS and Global Network quantitatively
· Risk and scenario analysis in schedule and costs (fixed and variables)
· Compare projects in a portfolio (risk based comparisons, managerial indicators, and probability of cost-schedule overruns)
· Project costs and schedule (estimates, expected values and risk profile), and cost-schedule buffers at various probabilities of completion
· Project cost by sections or business lines (overlays results and stochastic dominance)
· Project cost by predefined configurations or strategies
· Critical path identification project schedule (sensitivity analysis)
· Encrypt your data and files for security and protection
· Include Project Economics Analysis Tool (PEAT) for ADVANCED RISK ANALYTICS & SECTIONS:
ü Applied Analytics: Run Tornado and Scenario Analysis.
ü Risk Simulation: Set Monte Carlo Risk Simulation Input Assumptions, Run and View Simulation Results, Compare and Overlay Simulation Results, Run Analysis of Alternatives, and Perform Dynamic Sensitivity.
ü Options Strategies: Create Strategy Trees and Run Dynamic Decision Trees.
Options Valuation: Model and Value Strategic Real Options Strategies.
ü Forecast Prediction: Perform Forecast Prediction and Modelling.
ü Portfolio Optimisation: Create Optimisation Models and Assumption Settings, Run Optimization Routines, and Create Customised Optimisation Models.
ü Dashboard: Create, Run, and Save Management Results and Reports.
ü Knowledge Centre: Quick Getting Started Guides and Videos.
· Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 and 64 bits)
· Microsoft .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or later
· Excel 2013, 2016, or later is recommended for report extraction but required
· 350MB Hard Drive space
· Administrative Rights to install software
MAC OS users can run the software as long as they have Bootcamp, Virtual Machine, or Parallels