ROV Peat Oil and Gas
PEAT Oil and Gas performs advanced analytics and models for oil and gas industry on analyzing the economics of oil field reserves, availability studies, project evaluations, oil recovery analysis based on uncertainty and risks analysis, as well as generating oil-well–specific type curves and economics. Therefore, PEAT Oil and Gas integrates all the capabilities of PEAT to perform an integrated risk management analysis on corporate investments and financing strategies (Dynamic Discounted Cash Flows).
ROV PEAT Oil and Gas is an IT solution provided by OSL Risk Management in a joint venture with Real Options Valuation Inc. to perform a comprehensive Integrated Risk Management analysis on Corporate Investments and Financial Strategies in the energy industry, particularly in oil and gas companies.
- Perform oil and gas industry models (i.e., Field Reserves, Oil Recovery, and Well-Type Curves)
- Consider different assets management strategies and methods of depreciation.
- Take into consideration multiples escalation factors and discount rates, and centralise projects’ information, modelling and analysis
- Estimate the economics of oil field reserves and availability of oil recovery based on uncertainty and risks scenarios
- Allows generating oil-well–specific type curves and financial indicators
- Include Project Economics Analysis Tool (PEAT) for ADVANCED RISK ANALYTICS & SECTIONS:
- Applied Analytics: Run Tornado and Scenario Analysis.
- Risk Simulation: Set Monte Carlo Risk Simulation Input Assumptions, Run and View Simulation Results, Compare and Overlay Simulation Results, Run Analysis of Alternatives, and Perform Dynamic Sensitivity.
- Options Strategies: Create Strategy Trees and Run Dynamic Decision Trees.
Options Valuation:Model and Value Strategic Real Options Strategies.
- Forecast Prediction: Perform Forecast Prediction and Modelling.
- Portfolio Optimisation: Create Optimisation Models and Assumption Settings, Run Optimization Routines, and Create Customised Optimisation
- Dashboard: Create, Run, and Save Management Results and Reports.
- Knowledge Centre: Quick Getting Started Guides and Videos
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 and 64 bits)
- Microsoft .NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 or later
- Excel 2013, 2016, or later is recommended for report extraction but required
- 350MB Hard Drive space
- Administrative Rights to install software
- MAC OS users can run the software as long as they have Bootcamp, Virtual Machine, or Parallels