PEAT Oil and Gas Introduction (3-DAYS training)
LOS: You Will Learn How to:
- Leverage PEAT Oil and Gas on Corporate Investments and Financing Strategies (Dynamic Discounted Cash Flows)
- Perform a comprehensive Integrated Risk Management analysis on the economics of oil field reserves and recovery, and project evaluations
- Apply Monte Carlo simulation, forecasting, decision trees, econometric analysis, real options, optimization, and more …
Truly Hands-On Experience
- Using PEAT Oil and Gas examples, templates, and case studies
- Learning from the user guide and videos
Generating management dashboards and reports, encrypting models and data, and more
Key Speaker - Dr. Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo
Director of OSL Risk Management with over sixteen years of experience in risk management. Formerly a Central Banker's Economist and Senior Executive Consultant/Trainer at Real Options Valuations Inc. He has participated in several international consulting projects in Latin America, Portugal, Spain, U.S., and the UK, from large companies to SMEs.
PhD in Finance (University of Hull UK) and a PhD in Engineering Science, MSc. in Finance and MSc. in Statistics and Operational Research, with consulting/research interests in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Decision Analysis, Project Management, Corporate Finance, and Real Options; Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM), and with academic articles published in international peer-review journals in reliability systems, central banking, engineering, risk analysis, uncertainty, among other aspects.
- Student or Academic registrations: Attendees must provide proof of the university status at the time of booking to qualify for price discounts.
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- In some cases, delegates are provided with temporary licences for the advanced analytics software used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course. (Alternatively, we can also provide laptops for a small daily charge).
- If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the region, please notify us at the time of booking.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- The number of delegates is limited. Please register early to guarantee your place.