How to turn Risk Management Into Success
OPEN INVITATION TO A NETWORK & WORKSHOP EVENT
27 September 2017 - Village Hotel Hull
Understand & Quantify Your Company Risks
This event offers a straightforward and practical approach to analyse risks in entrepreneurship activities and small companies, and provides a general knowledge to identify and quantify some general business risks. Finally, professionals can also share thoughts and questions with all participants.
Everyone is welcome to share with us
“If you don’t invest in risk management, it doesn’t matter what business you’re in, it’s a risky business.” (Gary Cohn.)
Key Speaker - Dr. Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo
Director of OSL Risk Management with over sixteen years of experience in risk management. Formerly a Central Banker's Economist and Senior Executive Consultant/Trainer at Real Options Valuations Inc. He has participated in several international consulting projects in Latin America, Portugal, Spain, U.S., and the UK, from large companies to SMEs.
PhD in Finance (University of Hull UK) and a PhD in Engineering Science, MSc. in Finance and MSc. in Statistics and Operational Research, with consulting/research interests in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Decision Analysis, Project Management, Corporate Finance, and Real Options; Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM), and with academic articles published in international peer-review journals in reliability systems, central banking, engineering, risk analysis, uncertainty, among other aspects.
At the end of the training, you will have enough information to solve habitual cases like:
· Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of your business plans
· Evaluate investment decisions using NPV and IRR
· Use general statistical analysis to understand your business
- Understand decision making, uncertainty, and risk
- Why is risk analysis important to create value for a company?
- What is the role of business models and business plans?
- Why is important statistical analysis to understand company's trends?
- How does technology benefit your company strategies and value creation?