Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Introduction
LOS: You Will Learn How to:
- Perform traditional qualitative risk analysis and leverage ROV Enterprise Risk Management with risk registers
- Enhance the quantitative approach of ERM analysis on multiple risk events and registers
- Generate Key Risk Indicators (KRI) by Risk Divisions and Risk Taxonomies
- Perform and run Risk Controls on the defined KRIs, and more …
Truly Hands-On Experience
- Using ROV Enterprise Risk Management examples, templates, and case studies
- Learning from the user guide
- Entering and save multiple risk events and registers to generate Key Risk Indicators
- Generating management dashboards and reports, encrypting models and data, and more …
Key Speaker - Dr. Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo
Director of OSL Risk Management with over sixteen years of experience in risk management. Formerly a Central Banker's Economist and Senior Executive Consultant/Trainer at Real Options Valuations Inc. He has participated in several international consulting projects in Latin America, Portugal, Spain, U.S., and the UK, from large companies to SMEs.
PhD in Finance (University of Hull UK) and a PhD in Engineering Science, MSc. in Finance and MSc. in Statistics and Operational Research, with consulting/research interests in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Decision Analysis, Project Management, Corporate Finance, and Real Options; Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM), and with academic articles published in international peer-review journals in reliability systems, central banking, engineering, risk analysis, uncertainty, among other aspects.