Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM) (4-Days Training)
OSL Risk Management brings to the United Kingdom and Europe the Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM) in a joint venture with the International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER) and Real Option Valuation Inc. OSL Risk Management is part of the organisers of the European Convention in Quantitative Methods and Risk Management (EURiskConvention), which is a 5-day event organised by leading companies and institutions worldwide interested in sharing knowledge and the best practices on risk analysis and modelling across business and academic environments.
During the EURiskConvention, the CQRM certification runs in 4-Day intensive Integrated Risk Analysis workshop, complete the requisite in-class work in Risk Identification, Modelling and Simulation, Integrated Risk Management Process, Analytical Tools, Optimization, Forecasting, Real Options Analysis, and obtain the fully-accredited Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM) designation offered by the International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER).
The EURiskConvention has become a key meeting place for professionals, researchers, directors and managers who get together to learn about new trends in risk management and share with international and local experts the methodologies, techniques, tools and innovations.
Key Speaker - Dr. Elvis Hernandez-Perdomo
Director of OSL Risk Management with over sixteen years of experience in risk management. Formerly a Central Banker's Economist and Senior Executive Consultant/Trainer at Real Options Valuations Inc. He has participated in several international consulting projects in Latin America, Portugal, Spain, U.S., and the UK, from large companies to SMEs.
PhD in Finance (University of Hull UK) and a PhD in Engineering Science, MSc. in Finance and MSc. in Statistics and Operational Research, with consulting/research interests in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Decision Analysis, Project Management, Corporate Finance, and Real Options; Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM), and with academic articles published in international peer-review journals in reliability systems, central banking, engineering, risk analysis, uncertainty, among other aspects.
The key advantages of attending one of our seminars are as follows:
- Obtain the Certified Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM)
- Learn from real experts in the field with the best credentials and hands-on expertise and experience, not from a group of unqualified trainers.
- Get it straight from the source! The main seminar instructor is the creator of the Risk Simulator and Real Option Super Lattice Solver (SLS) software, the author of 10 books on the topics of risk modeling, real options, and valuation. He is also a professor in finance and economics, a consultant to many multinationals, and is known globally for his expertise in risk analysis and real options.
- Get free books, training models and examples, videos, course slides, and many other getting started materials.
“PMI” logo are registered marks of Project Management Institute, IIPER Logo are registered copyright © 2016 of The International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER)®
The CQRM have been developed for Directors, analysts, managers, researchers, students, among others, who want to manage, analyse and model quantitative information in different business and academic environments.
A Quantitative Risk Manager (CQRM-IIPER) has the opportunity to learn from world experts who have outstanding credentials and extensive practical experience, understand how to make more informed decisions in times of uncertainty to achieve better business outcomes, learn about the latest theoretical approaches and practical applications for risk analysis and management, implement quantitative techniques that allow understanding the past, the present and more accurately forecast the future, and more importantly, make decisions with risk in mind.
To best prepare for this course––this is especially important for allowing us to maximize the time focusing on the important concepts and for making sure everyone in the course will have the same theoretical foundation––we will be reviewing some basics of risk analytics and real options in the following video as well as some basic hands-on exercises to get you up to speed and ready to go in the class. We recommend the following steps:
- Step 1: Please watch the “CQRM PREPARATION VIDEO” for a general overview of the CQRM”
- Step 2: Please read the getting started chapters enclosed here on the "CQRM Preparation - Readings and Hands-On Exercises".
- Step 3: This step is OPTIONAL. Review the enclosed handout for some basic exercises. While we will be working on these basic exercises on Day 1 of the course, going over them now will help you adequately prepare for class (PAGE 43 AND BEYOND).
Looking forward to meeting you in the CQRM training. In the meantime, enjoy the materials and take care.
- Student or Academic registrations: Attendees must provide proof of the university status at the time of booking to qualify for price discounts.
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- In some cases, delegates are provided with temporary licences for the advanced analytics software used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course. (Alternatively, we can also provide laptops for a small daily charge).
- If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the region, please notify us at the time of booking.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior the start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- The number of delegates is limited. Please register early to guarantee your place.