About OSL Risk Management
- OSL Risk Management is a software, training, and consulting business specializing in state-of-the-art decision and risk analysis tools and techniques such as Real Options Analysis, Monte Carlo Simulation, Forecasting, Optimization, Statistics and Risk Modelling. Forecast the future, analyse projects at risk; identify, quantify, value, hedge, mitigate, and diversify risk.
- We offer advanced risk management analytics and modelling standards for corporate decisions, financial and investing strategies, project management, R&D, capital budgeting, and so forth. In fact, OSL risk management deals most commons concerns of our clients: How to consider risks in projects and decisions? Can we value and rank my strategies and options under risky environments? After a hard time trying to understand what risk is, let alone quantifying risk?
- Together with our corporate partners, our products and services are being used and delivered on several institutions (i.e., Oil and Gas, Banks and Insurance, Industry and Manufacture, Logistic and Transportation, Higher Education, Consulting Services, Government Agencies, among others)
- In the field of risk management we offer risk management software, consulting services, training, and specialised support material including books and training DVDs, and give support and guidance for the professional accreditation “Certified in Quantitative Risk Management” provided by the IIPER, member of the prestigious AACSB (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business).
- We deliver and implement IT solutions, the most well known are PEAT-Corporate Investments (Dynamic Discounted Cash Flow for Capital Budgeting), Corporate Investments (Lease versus Buy), Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Goals Analytics (Sales Force Automation), Healthcare Economics (HEAT and REJ), Oil and Gas (Oil Field Reserves, Oil Recovery Analysis, Well-Type Curves), Project Management (Cost and Schedule Risk), Public Sector Analysis (Knowledge Value Added), CMOL (Credit, Market, Operational, Liquidity), among others solutions.
- We also develop new IT solutions according to our clients’ needs, which are integrated to our consulting services and current products, using customized VBA modelling, code base SDK for C# .NET AND C++ as it appears in our Risk Simulator software and ROV Modeller software are available for OEM and SDK deployment into your own proprietary software tools. These models will be built to the client's specifications and used royalty-free throughout the corporation, providing a modelling standard for your firm. In addition, we can incorporate Risk Simulator, Real Options SLS or ESO Valuation Toolkit functionalities within your existing models, spreadsheets, or proprietary software.
- OSL Risk Management and OSL consulting have built an impressive client base in United Kingdom, Portugal and Spain, has worked in Germany, Norway, Africa and the Middle East, and have relevant access through our corporate partners to other markets (i.e., Latin America, Asia, North America, and rest of Europe). The Company is proud that our growth, commitment to the local area and export achievements has been recognised by winning a variety of industry awards including "Start-Up Business of the Year" and "Small Business of the Year" in the Humberside area.