ROV Project Management (Cost-Schedule Risk) Introduction (3-DAYS training)
LOS: You Will Learn How to:
- Perform quantitative risk analysis and leverage ROV Project Management for projects cost and scheduling
- Run risk simulation and identify critical paths and activities
- Determine the probability of cost-schedule overruns, cost-schedule buffers, and more …
Truly Hands-On Experience
- Using ROV Project Management examples, templates, and case studies
- Drawing project pathways (from simple linear project tasks to complex-parallel and recombining projects)
- Identifying critical paths, implementing sensitivity analysis, generating managerial reports, and more …
- Student or Academic registrations: Attendees must provide proof of the university status at the time of booking to qualify for price discounts.
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- In some cases, delegates are provided with temporary licences for the advanced analytics software used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course. (Alternatively, we can also provide laptops for a small daily charge).
- If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the region, please notify us at the time of booking.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- The number of delegates is limited. Please register early to guarantee your place.