Project Economics Analysis Tool (PEAT) Introduction (3-DAYS training)
LOS: You Will Learn How to:
- Perform a comprehensive Integrated Risk Management analysis on Corporate Investments and Financing Strategies (Dynamic Discounted Cash Flows) and leverage PEAT for modeling, report and monitoring
- Generate cash flow statements for multiple projects
- Obtain KPIs and financial metrics (NPV, IRR, MIRR, PP, DPP, ROI), and economics results.
- Apply Monte Carlo simulation, forecasting, decision trees, econometric analysis, real options, optimization, and more …
Truly Hands-On Experience
- Using PEAT examples, templates, and case studies
- Learning from the user guide and videos
- Creating results in management dashboards, generating managerial reports, and more …
- Student or Academic registrations: Attendees must provide proof of the university status at the time of booking to qualify for price discounts.
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials, lunch and refreshments.
- In some cases, delegates are provided with temporary licences for the advanced analytics software used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course. (Alternatively, we can also provide laptops for a small daily charge).
- If you need assistance in locating hotel accommodation in the region, please notify us at the time of booking.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- The number of delegates is limited. Please register early to guarantee your place.